Join GIRLS IN THE KNOW at AR Workshop for a crafty Summer ARt Camp! This session camp is $290 per registrant, and runs from Monday-Thursday from 9:30 am-2:30 pm each day. This camp is designed for girls, ages 9-13. Kids will participate in educational workshops, movement and create 4 DIY youth projects over the course of the camp! Participants will be able to customize and choose their project designs and paint colors from our decor line of paints!
"The mission of Girls in the Know is to empower girls to embrace a strong sense of self. Every session, a female licensed professional will speak to pre-teen girls only. The students will have the opportunity to ask questions in person or privately through an anonymous question box.
Each day the girls are provided with handouts and an at home discussion guide.
1. Empowering Pre-Teen Girls: influences on self esteem, peer pressure, recognizing your positive qualities, friendship, managing conflict, I-statements & being assertive
2. Promoting a Healthy Body Image: internal vs. external characteristics, body image & media influence, fitness— nutrition, fitness- activity, movement & restoration
3. All About Safety: trusted adults, home alone safety, code phrases, away from home, cell phones/internet/social media & cyberbullying
4. Lets Talk Puberty: accurate use of terminology, puberty/body changes/menstrual cycle, taking care of yourself during your period/healthy hygiene, male anatomy, human reproduction, safe touch
This Week's Summer ARt Camp Projects will include:
2 - 10X10 interchangeable Tiles
Make Up Bag- Designs will be picked during Camp
Customized T-shirt - please specify size
*Campers will bring their own lunches and snacks
* Scholarships are available upon request, please email for more information
Learn more about Girls in the Know ~ https://girlsintheknow.
Here is a Knowledge is Power video to share more about Girls in the Know ~