Join us to learn the easiest and most fun way to write beautifully with the craziest of instruments; a marker!
In this class, our special guest Educraytor, Colin Tierney will give a short introduction into the art of calligraphy followed by in-depth tutorials of the basic fundamentals, techniques to achieve stylistic results and incorporating your writing into a hand lettered piece. Colin, a designer, hand letterer, and calligraphy artist from historical Shepherdstown, West Virginia, owns and operates Tierney Studio with his wife Lindsey. He is the founder of Crayligraphy and through his online tutorials, Colin has helped thousands of beginners jump start their journey in learning the art of calligraphy.
Colin’s work has been published in several books, featured online, recognized & awarded around the globe including Design Milk, Business Insider, Cosmopolitan, Smashing Magazine and Design Taxi.
Colin will also be joined by the one and only Veronica from @VeronicaLetters!
This 5 hour workshop INCLUDES lunch (Catered platters from Oscar's Ale House), all materials & supplies and you will leave the workshop with:
• An exclusive (only available to workshop attendees) Crayligraphy reference guide
• A hand written-to-drawn final piece—in the style of your choice—that’ll be ready to post to your social media platform of choice
• Small group reviews and discussions as well as one-on-one feedback
• Access to a brand new private Facebook Group for Crayligraphers only where you’ll be able to post your work and receive feedback from Colin and fellow students
• Bonus: Learn our process in shooting your final piece with a smart phone, editing your photograph and getting it Instagram ready
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Click the Register button, enter the Guest Name and Email and click Next.
- Your seat in the workshop will be reserved for 30 minutes while you complete the Checkout process and submit payment. (No need to enter in Seating Preference at checkout.)
- You will receive an email confirmation once your registration is complete.