DIY Bagel and Cream Cheese Board Brunch with Aged & Infused Mimosas
Going out for a fancy brunch with the gals is always fun, but after reading today’s DIY post, we think staying in and hosting brunch at home will sound even more appealing to you! We are sharing two ideas to help you elevate your next brunch! The best news of all? You can execute these ideas from the comfort of your own home! Read on for our simple tutorial for creating a DIY bagel and cream cheese board guests will love! And if you’ve ever dreamed of impressing your friends with your own swanky home bar experience, we are thrilled to introduce you to Aged & Infused, a company that helps you be the master (and mixologist) of your own happy hour! We are featuring their DIY infusion kits which we used to make mimosas–the perfect addition to any brunch.
We think every great brunch includes great company, fun conversation, and a delicious signature dish paired with a good drink! Our perfect brunch menu includes a DIY Bagel and Cream Cheese Board and Aged & Infused mimosas. To recreate these two items, we’ve included an ingredients list and simple instructions.
Ingredients for the Bagel and Cream Cheese Board:
- Cream cheese
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Bacon bits
- Fresh parsley
- Everything but the Bagel seasoning
Instructions for Creating the Bagel and Cream Cheese Board:
1. Spread whipped cream cheese on board.
2. Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top.
3. Add bacon bits.
4. Shred parsley into small pieces and sprinkle on the cream cheese mixture.
5. Add Everything but the Bagel seasoning on top of the mixture.
6. Enjoy with Aged & Infused Mimosa
Check out our video tutorial on TikTok!
@arworkshop Brunch Boards Anyone?? @agedandinfused ♬ Brunch Time – Moe Ito
Ingredients for the Aged & Infused Mimosas:
- Orange juice
- Aged & Infused Navel Gazer Alcohol Infusion Kit (Note: Each kit infuses 16 oz. of booze, which is enough for 7-8 cocktails depending on how strong you like your drink.) This particular infusion kit is inspired by the Old Fashioned. Enjoy the cozy, familiar flavors of tangy oranges, warm cinnamon and clove. With the full-bodied flavors of this infusion, you don’t need to add much to it – a sugar cube, bitters and good company.
If you’re new to infusing alcohol, Aged & Infused makes the process so simple with their infusion kits! Just add your pre-measured ingredients into the jar. Fill with your favorite spirit and seal for at least three days. Once you’re ready to enjoy, simply pour on the rocks, or into a cocktail! Voilà! We are confident you will love their product. Check out the Aged and Infused blog for great tips and tricks, how-tos, and recipes!)
Looking for an alternative to a bar cart for serving your beverages? Display your signature infused drinks on our pedestal trays. You can choose from a variety of options to DIY in one of our AR Workshop classes. Click here to find a location near you.
Who is ready for brunch?