10 Must-Try New Year’s Eve Recipes
New Year’s Eve is just around the corner, and it’s safe to say that almost everyone is looking forward to bidding farewell to 2020. While New Year’s Eve gatherings may look and feel a little differently this year, the tradition of celebrating the start of a new year remains! Now is a great time to start planning your menu for New Year’s Eve! We highly recommend adding plenty of appetizers as great menu-filling options! We’ve rounded up 10 must-try New Year’s Eve party recipes you can test out now and still have time to whip them up before the clock strikes midnight on the 31st. One of our favorites on the list is the individual 7-layer dips. (How cute are they? And delicious too!) The grilled Thai spiced chicken sliders are another yummy option. And if you love a good cheeseball, this one’s got bacon and ranch on the ingredients list!
Don’t forget to pull out your AR Workshop serving trays and pedestals! We’ve got a few ideas pictured throughout this post. They are a perfect pick for displaying your yummy New Year’s Eve recipes. (Need to make a cute tray? You can DIY at a workshop location near you!)
1. Individual 7-Layer Dips :: The Girl Who Ate Everything
2. Holiday Cranberry Baked Brie :: Domestic Superhero
3. Grilled Thai Spice Chicken Sliders :: Marla Meridith
4. Smoky Chipotle Bacon Meatballs :: Mama Loves Food
5. Cheesy Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms :: Mama Loves Food
6. Pepper Steak in Wanton Cups :: Flavor Mosaic
7. Bacon Ranch Cheeseball :: Like Mother Like Daughter
8. Pizza Pinwheels :: Butter With a Side of Bread
9. Roast Beef Crostini :: ValSoCal
10. Caprese Skewers with Balsamic Drizzle :: Iowa Girl Eats
Which recipe are you going to try first? With so many mouthwatering options, it’s going to be hard to narrow down the choices for New Year’s Eve!