Fabulous 4th of July Recipes
The 4th of July is a month away, and while it might be a smaller gathering than normal this year, an awesome 4th of July celebration always includes fabulous food! We’ve curated a collection of festive and delicious 4th of July recipes perfect for gatherings small and large! Check out the ideas for salads, dessert, appetizers, and more! Which of these fabulous recipes are you going to whip up for your own Independence Day shindig? Let us know in the comments!
1. 4th of July Rice Crispy Stars :: Anders Ruff Custom Designs
2. Very Berry Dessert Lasagna :: Oh My Goodness Chocolate Desserts
3. American Flag Toast :: As seen on Be Different Act Normal
4. Red, White, and Blueberry Yogurt Popsicles :: the view from great island
5. Patriotic Cookie Pizza :: Pillsbury
6. 4th of July Fruit Salsa :: Your Cup of Cake
7. Easy Flag Fruit Dessert :: Family Fresh Meals
8. Red, White, and Blue Chocolate Covered Strawberries :: Princess Pinky Girl
9. Watermelon Caprese with Balsamic Glaze :: Skinny Taste
10. 4th of July Chips and Cheese Dip :: Pizzazzerie
11. 4th of July Firecracker Dogs :: Handmade in the Heartland
12. Red, White, and Blue Deviled Eggs :: Singing Through the Rain
13. Red, White, and Blue Chocolate Cookies :: Two Sisters
14. Red, White, and Blue Stained Glass Jell-O :: Nest of Posies
15. Red, White, and Blue Salad :: The Cookie Rookie
Fix all 15 of these fabulous 4th of July recipes, or just select your favorites to add to your menu! You’re sure to get a lot of compliments!
Don’t forget to check out your local AR Workshop to see DIY home décor projects perfect for the 4th of July!