10 Easter Dessert Ideas We Love
While many of you are trading out winter home decor for spring decor, it’s time to think Easter menu planning! Today, we are all about the dessert menu planning and can’t wait for you to see the 10 Easter dessert ideas we’ve curated to share with you. With Easter still a few weeks away, you have plenty of time to test out all of these recipes that are both adorable and delicious. How precious is that coconut bunny cake? Are you looking for something colorful to serve? Be sure to feast yoru eyes on the pastel rainbow gelatin cups and Easter egg cookie dough truffles! And of course, we are a little biased about the rice crispy cake (it’s an Anders Ruff Custom Designs original). The simplicity of the prep is appealing! We love that several recipes are easy enough for little ones to help make. Which recipe do you most want to try?
1. Easter Basket Cake Pops :: Bakerella
2. Springtime Rice Crispy Cake :: Anders Ruff
3. Easter Chick Lemon Cookies :: The Gold Lining Girl
4. Coconut Bunny Cake :: Jenny Steffens
5. Cadbury Mini Eggs Cheesecakes :: A Pumpkin & a Princess
6. Pastel Rainbow Gelatin Cups :: Sugar Hero
7. White Chocolate Easter Egg Cupcakes :: Garnish & Glaze
8. Easter Egg Cookie Dough Truffles :: Wine & Glue, as seen on Lil’ Luna
9. Cadbury Egg Magic Bars :: Kleinworth & Co.
10. Bunny Butt Cookies :: Pillsbury
We hope you are as in-love with this round-up of fabulous Easter dessert recipes as we are! The hardest part is going to be limiting our dessert menu to just a couple of these sweet treats! In the meantime, we will happily taste test them all.