15 Amazing Christmas Candy Recipes
A couple of months back, Maureen and Adria introduced the idea of a “charTREATerie” board (the sweets and treats version of a charcuterie board). Now that holidays are upon us, you might be wondering what Christmas candy might look the most appetizing styled on your Christmas themed charTREATerie board. We love providing our AR Workshop readers with plenty of inspiration on how to use the cute items made or purchased at a workshop, so get ready for 15 delicious Christmas candy recipes, perfect for adding to your holiday baking plans!
Holiday baking didn’t become a quintessential part of Christmas for no reason. It’s just a fact that most people love sampling delicious Christmas candy all season long. The only problem? Someone’s got to do the baking. And baking requires some great recipes. We’ve done the work and rounded up 15 delicious Christmas candy recipes for you to try. There’s a little of everything from caramels, to peppermints, fudge, toffee, and brittle (plus several other great Christmas candy recipes too)! Work some magic in the kitchen and a little bit of that holiday “ho, ho, ho” to your next celebration.
1. Red Velvet Fudge :: Kleinworth & Co.
2. Melted Snowman Chocolate Bark :: Princess Pinky Girl
3. Chocolate Caramels :: Butter with a Side of Bread
4. Peppermint Patties :: The Gunny Sack
5. Reindeer Rolo Pretzel Treats :: Like Mother Like Daughter
6. Candy Cane Meringue Kisses :: Wallflower Kitchen
7. Slow Cooker Candied Pecans :: Dinner then Dessert
8. English Toffee Bites :: Shugary Sweets
9. Homemade Peanut Brittle :: Cincyshopper
10. Christmas Crack :: Real House Moms
11. Homemade Turtle Candy :: Plum Crazy
12. Fleur de Sel Caramels :: Garnish With Lemon
13. Christmas Gumdrop Nougat :: The Farm Girl Gabs
14. Grinch Fudge :: How to Make Easy Fudge
15. Chocolate Covered Cherries :: Cincyshopper
I know what you’re thinking! Which recipe should you make first? Why not schedule a baking day and try your hand at making several of these delicious Christmas candy recipes at once! You can invite friends to make a few recipes each and do a Christmas candy exchange! Five people making 3 recipes each means all of you get to sample all 15 mouthwatering desserts with only a fraction of the effort! Happy baking!