15 Fabulous Thanksgiving Desserts
If you’ve DIYd one of our fabulous wood Thanksgiving trays or pedestals and need ideas for what to serve on it this year, you’ve come to the right place! Turkey might be the main event at many Thanksgiving feasts, but the dessert can be the talk of the town at yours! We’ve rounded up 15 fabulous Thanksgiving dessert ideas that are sure to delight your Thanksgiving guests, both young and old. The AR Workshop cake stands, wooden trays, and pedestals would all make excellent choices for a beautiful Thanksgiving dessert display!
We can’t wait to see which of these mouthwateringly delicious desserts you try this year! Will you make one of the kid-friendly treats such as the rice krispy turkey leg treats or pilgrim hat cupcakes? Or will you try your hand at making something a little more sophisticated like the salted caramel apple snickers cake or chocolate turtle apple slices? Whatever you make, we want to see! Tag us with #AndersRuffThanksgivingDessertIdeas on Instagram and we will share some of our favorites!
1. Brushstroke Turkey Cake :: Jenny Cookies
2. Turkey Leg Treats :: Simple & Seasonal
3. Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Bars :: Lil’ Luna
4. Turkey Oreo Balls :: Pumpkin & A Princess
5. Mini Caramel Apple Pies :: Anders Ruff Custom Designs
6. Chocolate Turtle Apple Slices :: Mom Loves Baking
7. Sugar Cookie Pies :: Jenny Cookies
8. Pilgrim Hat Thanksgiving Cupcakes :: Taste & Tell
9. Pumpkin Whoopie Pies :: Chocolate with Grace
10. Salted Caramel Apple Snickers Cake :: Half Baked Harvest
11. Pumpkin Seed Chocolate Bark :: Anders Ruff Custom Designs
12. Pumpkin S’mores Tart :: How Sweet Eats
13. Easy Turkey Cupcakes :: Simple & Seasonal
14. Apple Crisp Shortbread Bars ::Life Straight Up
15. Cinnamon Roll Turkeys :: Pillsbury
If this roundup of tantalizing Thanksgiving desserts doesn’t have you drooling, you might not be human! If it were up to us, this year’s Thanksgiving dessert display would include them all.